Sunday 10 February 2013

In Session for the boobies







Last week's In Session Live was a beaut!

To start we regretfully had an act pull out which did not go down well with the big man......but to my mind I think this was serendipity as I don't think they would have pulled off the acoustic, paired back set we had asked them for and this would have made more than just the boss quite unhappy. Plus we got more time and emphasis on our two stars of the evening.

Before I continue I do want to say that our no show band are meant to be the business when they play their high octane socks off and I personally look forward to catching them performing in Sheffield soon. So if you know who I'm on about I'd  look them up.

So, the evening was still awesome and that was entirely thanks to two truely talented male singer songwriters, the first Sam Harrison and the second Nathan Brumley.

I do love it when we get some real talent on the go. Both men had gorgeous voices and sang with real emotion and the two things don't often go hand in hand.

Whereas Sam's songwriting and singing was passionate yet serious in tone, Nathan was a bit of joker with some comedy songs and together they gave us a diverse night of music.

One of my highlights being Nathan's 'in it for the boobies'.

https://soundcloud.com/zappnath/in-it-for-the-boobies


Tonight should be an absolute classic and I don't shy away from calling you an absolute moron if you miss it:

https://www.facebook.com/events/334959376609040/

8pm and free!!!
The Forum
Division St
Sheffield




..........................................................photos.................................................
Sam Harrison

https://www.facebook.com/samharrisonofficial?fref=ts



















Nathan Brumley

























No comments:

Post a Comment